Text size:

Hearing & Vision Loss

Sight loss

We provide information about equipment, societies and support services for people who are blind, partially sighted or have dual sensory loss. 

You can find information to help you in the Council's sight loss information sheets. They tell you about organisations that can help and advise you, as well as what support Social Care can give. 

You can also search for services and products that may help you. 

You can find more information on the Somerset County Council and NHS websites.